[Photo by T. Ruette.]
The Best of Blog project has become the monster that ate my life, but I am determined to finish the thing. [It’s done! :D] Meanwhile, I’m enjoying the chance to explore long-forgotten blog posts. If you’d like a laugh, try some of these…
Best Bits of Lets Play Math! Humor (So Far!)
- For Niner: A Bit of Calculus Fun
- Valentine’s Day: Say It with Music
- Real-Life Story Problem
- Get a Laugh
- In Between Sneezes…
- 500 (?) and Counting
- That’s Mathematics
- A Very Short History of Mathematics
- Math Jokes
- Spring Cleaning My Blog Links
- For those really long family trips…
- All Odd Numbers are Prime — a Corollary
Best Thoughts on Teaching Math (So Far!)
- Buddy Math
- How DO We Learn Math?
- If It Ain’t Repeated Addition, What is It?
- What’s Wrong with “Repeated Addition”?
- Diagnosis: Math Workbook Syndrome
- How to Teach Math to a Struggling Student
- Reading to Learn Math
- Writing to Learn Math
- Writing to Learn Math II
- In Honor of the Standardized Testing Season…
- Confession: I Am Not Good at Math
- The “Aha!” Factor
Other Post in the Best of Blog Series
Want to help your kids learn math? Claim your free 24-page problem-solving booklet, and sign up to hear about new books, revisions, and sales or other promotions.