Welcome to the May 20, 2011 edition of Math Teachers at Play. Before beginning the carnival, let us have some interesting facts about 38.
- The sum of the squares first three primes
- The number of years it took the Israelites to travel from Kadesh Barnea to the Zered valley in Deuteronomy
- There number of surviving plays written by William Shakespeare
- The atomic number of strontium
- Thirty seven and 38 are the first pair of consecutive positive integers not divisible by any of their digits.
Now, let the carnival begin!
Claim your two free learning guide booklets, and be one of the first to hear about new books, revisions, and sales or other promotions.