[Photo by fdecomite.]
See the new, expanded games post here:
Over the years, Let’s Play Math! blog has grown into a sprawling mess of 480+ posts, which can make it very hard to find the specific math tip you’re looking for. The Archives page is nearly useless, with the articles organized by month of publication.
Therefore, I’ve begun putting together a Best of the Blog page, collecting the all-time favorite blog posts from each category. [It’s done! :D]
And where better to start than with my top hands-on activities?
Skim. Click. Explore. Have fun!
10 Best Let’s Play Math! Games (So Far!)
UPDATE: Check out all the newest goodies in My Favorite Math Games.
- Game: Target Number (or 24)
- Contig Game: Master Your Math Facts
- Math Game: What Number Am I?
- Hit Me! (A Math Game)
- The Function Machine Game
- Game: Avoid Three, or Tic-Tac-No!
- Euclid’s Game on a Hundred Chart
- Math Club Nim
- Game: Tens Concentration
- The Game that Is Worth 1,000 Worksheets
10 Best Let’s Play Math! Puzzles (So Far!)
20102017 Mathematics Game
- Tangrams and Other Dissection Puzzles
- May Math Calendar
- Puzzle: Figuring Out Figurate Numbers
- Alex’s & Leon’s Homeschool Puzzle
- Leonhard’s Block Puzzles
- Egyptian Geometry and Other Challenges
- Egyptian Math Puzzles
- Puzzle: Random Blocks
- Puzzle: Patty Paper Trisection