Still on course with my state-sponsored blog overhaul, and Google Reader insists on displaying every old post as new. What a nuisance! The email feed seems unaffected. (And not everyone is having the problem with Reader, either — see Comments below.)
Amazon won the reader poll (and it’s my favorite, too), so I’m converting all my old affiliate book links to just-plain Amazon links. At the same time, I’m checking for dead links and other dust bunnies among the old posts. I’ve worked my way up to June 2007 — four more years to go — and then I’ll start on my blogroll (a monster task!) and other pages.
Like normal housecleaning, it never ends …
Does Anyone Know Where the La Habra Math Timeline Went?
The worst news so far is that the La Habra Math History Timeline has disappeared. What a shame! Does anyone out there know where it might have gone? I would love to link to its new site.
- Pre-historic and Ancient Times 1,000,000 B.C. – 500 A.D.
- Middle Ages 500 – 1400 A.D.
- Renaissance 1400 – 1550 A.D.
- Reformation 1517-1598 A.D.
- Baroque Era 1600-1700 A.D.
- Enlightenment 1700-1789 A.D.
- Age of Revolutions 1789-1848 A.D.
- Age of Liberalism 1848-1914 A.D.
- 20th Century … 1914-present A.D.
I changed the links on my Math Resources page to the wayback pages, too. My apologies to those who got sent to a junk site by the old, defunct links.