Blog renovations are nearly complete, including an overhaul to the Math Teachers at Play blog carnival. The MTaP carnival is a monthly collection of tips, tidbits, games, and activities for students and teachers of preschool through pre-college mathematics. It’s not just for “math teachers”! We welcome entries from parents, students, teachers, homeschoolers, and just plain folks. If you like to learn new things and play around with ideas, you are sure to find something of interest.
We will be publishing MTaP during the second full (Monday-Friday) week of each month, with the exact day of publication during that week left to the host blogger’s discretion. For more information, check out:
- MTaP Blog Carnival Information Page
- MTaP Submission Form (to enter your blog post in the carnival)
- Browse all the past editions of the Math Teachers at Play blog carnival
Would You Like to Host the Carnival?
We need more volunteers. Classroom teachers, homeschoolers, unschoolers, or anyone who likes to play around with math (even if the only person you “teach” is yourself) — if you would like to take a turn hosting the carnival, please speak up!
The schedule of upcoming carnivals is listed on the MTaP information page, along with instructions on how to bring the carnival to your own blog.
Other Math Carnivals
You may also enjoy our partner carnivals:
- Math and Multimedia Carnival #21
- Carnival of Mathematics is coming back!
- Carnevale Della Matematica # 47
- Carnaval de Matemáticas 3.14
- And don’t miss the March Math Teachers at Play carnival via Math Is Not a Four-Letter Word