If you bought an early edition of my ebook Let’s Play Math, you can now update your copy to the latest version.
This update includes:
- typo whack-a-mole (fixing all I could find)
- toc.ncx navigation (the ebook magic that lets you skip ahead to the next chapter)
- additional living book and internet references in the appendix sections
- new quotations: insights from W. W. Sawyer, Malke Rosenfeld, and Maria Droujkova
- an expansion of the Homeschooling with Math Anxiety section
- How to Recognize a Successful Homeschool Math Program
- and several new sections in the high school math chapter, which I hope to publish on the blog as well (maybe next week?)
How To Update
If you bought at Smashwords, the latest update is always available for download at their site.
If you are an Amazon.com customer, you can get the updated version of this book by going to Manage Your Kindle. Find the book in your Kindle Library, click on the “Update Available” link next to the book’s title, and then follow the update prompts. After you do this, all of your Kindle devices that have the ebook currently downloaded will be updated automatically the next time they connect to wireless. If you tucked the book away in a folder, the update will replace it there, rather than cluttering up your home screen.
Through the Smashwords distribution program, my ebook is finally spreading to other online booksellers: