Finally, the revised and much-expanded paperback edition of Let’s Play Math: How Families Can Learn Math Together—and Enjoy It is finished and loaded up on Amazon worldwide. Other bookstores will follow as soon as they update their files.
My book shows you new ways to explore math as a family adventure:
- Introduce your kids to the “Aha!” factor, the thrill of solving a challenging puzzle.
- Help them build thinking skills with toys, games, and library books.
- Find out how to choose math manipulatives, or make your own.
- And learn how to tackle story problems with confidence.
True mathematical thinking involves the same creative reasoning that children use to solve puzzles. Let’s Play Math turns math into a learning adventure for the whole family. Your children will build a stronger foundation of understanding when you teach math as a game, playing with ideas.
- Read an excerpt: the introduction and first two chapters of Let’s Play Math
This blog originally grew out of my long-out-of-print books for homeschoolers, and now it has come full circle. The new edition of my book ripened on the vine, expanding to include families of every schooling style, with useful tips and resources for classroom teachers, too.
Wouldn’t you like to share in the harvest?
Detailed Review (and a Giveaway)
If you’d like to know more about Let’s Play Math — and have a chance to win a free copy — check out Kate Snow’s review post:
Updated to Add
More details about the book:
- How to Update Your Let’s Play Math Ebook
- Let’s Play Math Back Cover Blurbs
- Booksellers: Ordering Information
- Read a Detailed Review at Our Home on the Range Blog
Claim your two free learning guide booklets, and be one of the first to hear about new books, revisions, and sales or other promotions.