Would you like to add some no-preparation-required fun to your math lessons this month?
Check out these creative mathematical Advent calendars, each featuring one puzzle or activity per day for December 1–24.
Some of the calendars may show a previous year’s date. (This is 2020 after all!) But the puzzles are evergreen — you can enjoy them anytime.
- Nrich Primary Maths Calendar
- Nrich Secondary Maths Calendar
- The Mathsvent Calendar
- The Mathigon Puzzle Calendar
- Mscroggs.co.uk’s Advent Calendar
- The Plus 2020 Math of the Universe Calendar
- MrCsMaths’ Christmas Maths Starter Calendar
- Mark Dawes’ Problem-Solving Calendar
For more Advent-math links, visit Colleen Young’s Mathematical Advent Calendars post. And don’t miss my massive blog post Holiday Math Puzzles and Activities for Christmas, Winter Break.
2 thoughts on “Math Advent Calendars for 2020”
If you don’t mind an “advertisement”, in December I’m posting daily Christmas-related maths puzzles and short articles here https://paularowinska.wordpress.com/blog/. Never too many maths advent calendars! 😉
What fun posts! Thanks for sharing.