Photo by Brittany G.
I found this cute lesson on Meeyauw’s blog:
And that sent me searching for more St. Patrick’s Day math:
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Graphing with Lucky Charms
- St. Patrick’s Day party (word problems)
- Shamrock Paths (Pascal’s Triangle)
- Top o’ the morning to you! (100th letter)
Everything I found was suited to elementary or middle school students. Does anyone have links for high school lesson ideas?
Edited to Add
Older students may enjoy this leprechaun logic puzzle:
Want to help your kids learn math? Claim your free 24-page problem-solving booklet, and sign up to hear about new books, revisions, and sales or other promotions.