Photo by Brittany G.
I found this cute lesson on Meeyauw’s blog:
And that sent me searching for more St. Patrick’s Day math:
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Graphing with Lucky Charms
- St. Patrick’s Day party (word problems)
- Shamrock Paths (Pascal’s Triangle)
- Top o’ the morning to you! (100th letter)
Everything I found was suited to elementary or middle school students. Does anyone have links for high school lesson ideas?
Edited to Add
Older students may enjoy this leprechaun logic puzzle:
Get monthly math tips and activity ideas, and be the first to hear about new books, revisions, and sales or other promotions. Sign up for my Tabletop Academy Press Updates email list.