The August “Let’s Play Math” newsletter went out last week to everyone who signed up for Tabletop Academy Press math updates. This month’s issue focuses on logic puzzles for all ages, including a newly-discovered deleted scene from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. What fun!
If you missed this month’s edition, no worries—here are some great puzzles from the Let’s Play Math blog archive:
- Logic: The Centauri Challenge
- Raymond Smullyan Excerpts at Dover Publications
- Sample The Moscow Puzzles
- Logic Puzzle: Imbalance Problems
- Puzzle: Logic Test
- Lewis Carroll’s Logic Challenges
Sign Up Today
If you missed this month’s edition, no worries — there will be more playful math snacks coming soon. Click the link below to sign up today!
And remember: Newsletter subscribers are always the first to hear about new books, revisions, and sales or other promotions.